Tuesday, January 22, 2008

things I don't understand (tough issues)

pamela anderson: (not like you could really understand her anyway but...)

she is a major spokeswoman for PETA right? I understand. I was a vegetarian for 10 years, I brake for animals on the road, I don't wear fur, etc. I do eat meat now but I try to not use products that are frivolous with animal lives. I get it.

but recently it was announced that she was pregnant but... then she "was no longer pregnant." So, its okay to lets say "become un-pregnant" but we don't want to kill an animal? okay?'

radical pro-lifers: (not like you could really understand them either...)

once again... for the record I am all about taking responsibility for your actions.

while watching the news just now they were highlighting Planned Parenthood and their local DC office. (the point of all this was to talk about the anniversary of roe v. wade and how it will play into the presidential election.)

they showed how tight security had to be to get into the building because there have been bomb threats, actual bombs and even people dying from these radical actions.

so once again. if you are pro-life... you should be pro-life about everything. how can you prove your point by taking a life? weird.


anyhow... I guess these are all things that will go down in the debates of life like what came first... the chicken or the egg.

0 comments: