Friday, February 22, 2008

Not My Favorite:

Okay, so I am pretty much an open book. I love talking to people everywhere I go and I love hearing their stories and sharing my stories with them. I love to compliment people and, of course, I love it when people compliment me.

BUT... in the last week people have felt compelled to share their personal views about my appearance with me. Things people have said...

"How come you always are wearing black?"

"You like like you are going to a funeral."

"Umm, so lets talk about this hairstyle."

"Nice, you are wearing gray. Well, atleast its not black or white."

"Whoa, what's going on with your hair today?"

"Your hair normally looks really cute."

"So, you are a pretty girl but how come you always wear black?"

And so many others. Urgh. Atleast some of these are paired with a compliment and then a smackdown. Haha.

Now these are coming from:
a) security guys at my office building
b) elderly volunteers
c) people who I dont really value their fashion advice
d) all of the above.

0 comments: