Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shopping Guide: Winter to Spring

You know that awkward time in between winter and spring where you still want to be warm but bring in some fun new colorful pieces into your wardrobe. Well, if you know me, you know that I only wear black and white but this spring I am thinking, just thinking, about bringing a little color into my life. I really like the bold prints and bright classic colors that are coming this spring. I am keeping the black and white but bringing in some yellow, green and pink accessories. I also like the nautical look with the navy blue and the yellow or red.




Umbrella: how cute is this Banana Republic umbrella, I am totally going to buy this.

Yellow Jacket/Raincoat: these are everywhere. Target had a cute one, Banana Republic, Gap, I think even Old Navy, they are everywhere are super cute. I want to get one and pair it with some cute black and white outfits. Imagine a simple outfit with the yellow jacket and the umbrella above.

Ruffled Halter: I love this look. I love anything with a fun collar or neckline. This blouse would look great with a suit or a cardigan. I love love love it!

Ruffled Blouse: another great look from Jcrew. I saw a lady in the store wearing this last weekend and she looked great! (in black, of course!)

3/4 Sleeve Crewneck Tee: kinda pricey for a tissue tee but a great spring look. I am already planning my outfits to wear with this. I may even but it in yellow. What!

Pink Heels: I love love love these! These look cute with pretty much everything. I am totally buying these!!

Bold-print Wedges: totally fun for summer as well.

White Chinos: these I think will be cute with anything and they are totally spring/summer ready.

0 comments: