Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Do: Avon Walk

So my bff and I are planning on getting a team together for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It isn't the three day - 60 mile one, I think that it is only 20-30 miles, maybe not even that. Obviously I need to do a little more research. But what I do know is that the event is on May 3-4 and we need to get this show on the road.

Here is what I am thinking about for our team t-shirts. What do you think? I saw this group (Save 2nd Base) on the news not too long ago and I love their fun messages. All the money goes to the Kelly Rooney Foundation. She was the one who came up with the whole idea but she passed away from breast cancer leaving her husband and five kiddos behind. I think that it would be a great idea to support this foundation and have some fun t-shirts for the Avon Walk.

0 comments: