Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To Do: Get Better


Urgh. I am sick today. Very sick. In fact, my poor co-workers must be sick of me blowing my nose every few minutes.


Here is the thing...
- I am sick
- I am sore from redecorating my apartment this weekend
- My back is killing me and I can't lift anything
- I was "over-qualified" for the job I interviewed with
- Its SUPER TUESDAY and I can't go to a party that I have been planning on attending
- With all this, I am emotionally drained!

The good news:
- My friend who is at Walter Reed is doing much better and doctors think that he will be able to walk and talk again
- This gave me the idea to have everyone I know send some extra Valentine's Day cards to the wounded soldiers at Walter Reed
- Because I am not going to the party tonight I am going to make lots of Valentine's Day cards
- I attended a meeting and Pastor Rick Warren (The Purpose Driven Life) was the guest speaker. His topic was music to my ears because he spoke about everything that I am going through right now and it put me back on the right path!!

0 comments: