Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To Do: Keep My Resolutions

So its mid-February, do you know where your resolutions are?
I figure the best way to stay up on those resolutions is to continue to remind yourself of them. Here are mine:

1: Floss - twice daily (Need to work on this still)
2: Tan - weekly (Spray tan only)
3: Write - daily (here on my blog) (Doing well on this one)
4: Pray - daily... if not more than that (Need to work on this still)
5: Exercise - daily... no matter how little or how hard but do it everyday (Still need to jump start this one)
6: Read - both my scriptures and books that will improve my mind (Getting better...)
7: Save - money... I want to start traveling more and be more financially secure (I got this one down!)
8: Travel - see the world, I need to get over to Australia to see my dad, I know (This one takes time but I am taking steps towards this)
9: Switch - my car, insurance, and plates all into my name (URGH!!)
10: Take - my vitamins each and everyday (I was doing well here but not so much lately.)
11: Eat - healthy foods (more fruits and veggies) and start trying new restaurants and foods Doing this and loving it!)
12: Volunteer - at a local pet shelter or other local organizations (working on volunteering a couple places)
13: Spend - more time outdoors... hiking, bike riding, etc (went hiking this weekend)
14: Run - start a running program (in the process... :)
15: Wake - up earlier and be on time more often (Urgh, I am trying!)
16: Drink - more water everyday (I can still do much better on this one)
17: Have - better posture (I think that I am doing okay on this one)
18: Clean - my apartment more often (well done)
19: Listen - to more music (and different types) (I am)
20: Buy - fresh cut flowers (I have been meaning to)
21: Walk - more places and cut my driving (Its cold... darn it!)

0 comments: