Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update: Please Pray

He has been able to move around a little bit, grab things, raise his left leg, and has been playing around with his family. He's been flipping through magazines and deliberately turning the tv to specific channels. He's also laughed when listening to letters from friends. The doctors say they are confident that, in time, he will be able to talk and talk again!!!


Also, while trying to find some information about visiting my friend I stumbled across the idea about taking a whole bunch of extra Valentine's Day cards to some of the other wounded soldiers at Walter Reed. I have been talking to everyone I know about in hoping that they will make a few for me to take along. Even my friend who is a school teacher in the area is going to get her school to make a bunch of cards from the students! How cute!!!

0 comments: