Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Wants: Capitol Hill

Since my mother and some friends were in town this weekend we did all the traditional DC stuff but that post will come later.

On Saturday we walked from my cute little apartment down to Eastern Market for the most amazing day! We shopped... okay, I really bought the most stuff. I got a big, fun ring and a cream knit hat and a black and white photo of ol' casa blanca. I love Eastern Market.

We had lunch at Marvelous Market, and sat outside and listened to a man playing the sax. The sun was out and I was having fun with people I love... everything is perfect, right? Not so much.

Living on Capitol Hill will make you want the following things:
- a dog
- a bike
- a boyfriend

I have a bike. Urgh.

Anyhow, it got me thinking. I really would like a dog... and maybe a boyfriend. But I really want a fun new position at work and I really cant have all three. Oyeee. I wouldn't have any time left in my day. So I declare today that I am sick and would rather have a fun, new job than have a dog and a boyfriend. Haha. Oh well.

0 comments: