Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not My Favorite: Today

I am writing today... maybe all this week off as a crappy week.

I spent the whole day on the verge of tears. Everything went wrong today for the most part. (Except I was incredibly productive at work.)

My dad always gives me props because I try and find the good in everything. So here is my attempt at this...

God gives us struggles to make us stronger and to teach us a lesson. (This is always my starting point of my investigation.) So what is God trying to teach you?

***Update: right as I am typing "t-e-a" above in teach. I get a phone call from a number I don't recognize. Contrary to normally... I answered the call. Who is it? WHO is calling from a 301 area code? ... ... ... My Bishop.

God isn't subtly sometimes, He tells you exactly what he wants you to do.

Anyhow, I am meeting with the Bishop this Sunday to help clear my head. Obviously, this is what the Lord would like me to do.

(Wow, the tone of this post changed quite dramatically.)

(image from here.)

0 comments: