Thursday, April 3, 2008

To Do: Keep My Resolutions

So its the beginning of April... lets recap...

1: Floss - twice daily (To Do/Doing)
2: Tan - weekly (Doing)
3: Write - daily (here on my blog) (Doing)
4: Pray - daily... if not more than that (Doing/To Do)
5: Exercise - daily... no matter how little or how hard but do it everyday (Doing)
6: Read - both my scriptures and books that will improve my mind (To Do)
7: Save - money... I want to start traveling more and be more financially secure (Doing)
8: Travel - see the world (To Do)
9: Switch - my car, insurance, and plates all into my name (To Do)
10: Take - my vitamins each and everyday (To Do)
11: Eat - healthy foods (Doing)
12: Volunteer - at a local pet shelter or other local organizations (To Do)
13: Spend - more time outdoors... hiking, bike riding, etc (To Do/Doing)
14: Run - start a running program (To Do)
15: Wake - up earlier and be on time more often (To Do)
16: Drink - more water everyday (Doing)
17: Have - better posture (Doing)
18: Clean - my apartment more often (Done)
19: Listen - to more music and different types (Doing)
20: Buy - fresh cut flowers (Doing)
21: Walk - more places and cut my driving - (Doing)

1 comments:

P said...

I am seriously impressed! I feel exhausted just reading your list...:)