Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Personal Update...

My friend, Little Z, always teases me because I never talk about my roommates or my personal life.

Then yesterday morning I was talking to my dad ( in Australia) and he harassed me too because I never talk about my personal life.

Then I was reading my blog and some of my friend's blogs and I realized, I really don't share my personal life. I am not a shy person about it at all. I am a total open book. I guess I just never think that there is anything that is too noteworthy.





So here is a little about me...

**I love where I work but I am looking for a new job (at the same place though!) I have an opportunity to interview for the most amazing position ever and I really hope that it all works out. But the waiting is starting to stress me out.

**One of my two roommates is moving out this week. I have decided to take over her part of the lease and it may strain my pocketbook a little but I am looking forward to redecorating the place. It comes with pros and cons, I guess.

**My best friend who moved to DC from AZ the same time that I did, is moving back to Arizona. It makes me really sad to not have her around but I think that she will be happy in Arizona and that makes me happy.

**I had been really stressed out about who I should bring to an event at work for the Fourth of July and it came to me Sunday morning that I should invite my friend, a Citadel officer who was serving in Iraq and was shot my a sniper. He made it out alive but has a long recovery ahead. He and his family said that they would come and I couldn't be happier. I am now working on how to do something else special for them.

**Today, I am meeting the University of Tennessee Lady Volunteers Basketball team and giving them a tour. I am really excited to meet them and hope that I don't mess up!

**I have been going to the gym almost every day. I love it. One of my friends (the one who is getting married and asked me to be a bridesmaid) asked me to come to NYC with her when she goes to run the NYC marathon. I have been thinking about training and doing mike a 1/2 marathon. I can already see the benefits of the gym and I love it.

**I love my new white skirt and I need to buy a blow dryer now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you have finally let us in on a little bit of your crazy, wonderful, beautiful life.
Hope all is well!!