Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things I Learned Today:

- Sunday is the sabbath and the sabbath is for resting. I love doing nothing on Sundays. I love it. 

- Men love it when you treat them like dirt. The worse I treat some guys, the more they love me. 
- Love and Life are very similar. They're endings too - when someone dies you morn the company, the same goes for an end of a relationship.
- I over-cook chicken when I make it. 
- It is important to buy things that you love and not just things that you want. I would rather spend a little extra money and buy things that I would cherish all my life. 
- Peanut sauce is delish.

1 comments:

i suwannee said...

hey!

i don't think i have your info yet for the swap.

can you email me with it tonight so i can include you?

http://isuwannee.blogspot.com/2008/06/swap-update.html

thanks!