Monday, July 28, 2008

How I: Refocus My Life

This is a story that I think about everytime I need to refocus my life.

Please read it. I love it.

I am stressed/annoyed/envious right now and this makes me stop and think about where my focus is in life. "Where are my golf balls" I ask. Do I have those major parts of my life in place? Most likely not.

So...

What are my golf balls?
- pray before meals and before bed
- communicate with my family/friends more
- taking care of my teeth
- exercise daily/start running
- read my scriptures
- read more books
- save some money
- take my vitamins
- eat healthy food and prepare my own meals
- start waking up earlier and running
- drink more water each day

What are my pebbles?
- excel at my job
- planning out my outfits each day
- have long/healthy/volume hair
- have a clean house and car

(image from here.)

0 comments: