Monday, August 25, 2008

My Feeling On Crocs...

I love you... I just don't have to like you right now.


Sir, I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this. I am sure that you just finished a long bike ride or something but please, dont let this happen again. I will cancel the black socks with shorts out because you are wearing a hat with Barney on it. That's kinda cute. Okay.

And you did take time to wave to the reporters who you knew would plaster this picture everyone. That was nice of you.

***Note to everyone else: Crocs should be left at home. They are not shoes. I am sure that they serve a purpose while hiking or something but that's about it. I saw way to many people at the beach this weekend with Crocs. I bet they were from New Jersey or somewhere like that.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

OMG, Crocs! They're made in Colorado and if you think you see a lot at the beach, just think about how many people are walking around out here in those...things. [Gasp!] I just had a thought, the politicos that are here for the DNCC might be brainwashed into buying them and bringing them back to DC! I hope not, for everyone's sake ;)

healthy ashley said...

Hi! I just found your blog and had to comment on this post.

AMEN.