Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Do: Find Boyfriend

Okay, so I was just in the restroom examining my decision (a bad one) not to wear make-up to work today. Yeah, I look tan and my skin looks clean & clear, but a little make-up never hurt anyone.

Then I thought, I am going home this weekend. I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP to avoid that dreaded question from old friends and family, "Are you seeing anyone?"

I hate that question. But I hate that answer more.

I do have some potential boys in the mix, but nothing special. So, I need to fake it until I make it.
SO...

***Public Service Announcement:
I am currently taking applications to be my boyfriend for the week.

Applicants must provide:
-a resume
-references
-financial records of stability
-church records
-your valid pilot's licence or boat licence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you...you are so silly!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited that you are coming home this weekend.... however, you don't have to have a boyfriend. Jeez Holly, we aren't going to think you any less of a person because you aren't attached. You are a busy woman, and busy women don't have time for the mind games, emotions and stress that guys put on us (no offense to Ryan :D ). Can't wait to see you, so you BETTER call!

The McLaws Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McLaws Family said...

I have someone!!! He comes complete with everything on your list except the licence.... But to make up for it he's a supervisor for a big concrete company!