Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Heart Potato


Heart potato, originally uploaded by cuorhome.

Every frickin' time I leave the gym...

I crave a baked potato with bbq sauce.

Isn't that weird?




On a totally separate note:

Today my friend Z and I were at the gym and after 30 mins of cardio we hit the weights. 

As I am pumping iron (that sounds a little lesbian-ish)... Z looks at me and says, 

"For not having any makeup on, and for being sweaty at the gym, and for being a heinous bitch... You look really pretty right now!"


1 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad you like it. I love your side bar lists-I'll totally open a cupcake store with you and we can do event planning on the side. We'll call it Cupcakes & Champagne. Or something like that ;)