Monday, September 22, 2008

To Do: Cheer Up


image from here.

I am keeping my head up and looking forward.

I woke up this morning feeling like death. I had a bloody nose (like the first one I have had since like middle school!) and a stiff back (from planting flower boxes yesterday) and a terrible stomach ache. After lying there in pain for hours, I get up and make my way to the kitchen and look out the window.

I forgot that I parked my car on the street last night and what a treat - I get a parking ticket because Monday is street cleaning day! URGH.

I look down and see my HOT new flower boxes and they put the only smile on my face all morning. (Foxy pictures to come later!!)

I basically crawled into work only to receive more bad news.

BUT... I have decided to keep my head up and look toward the future.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, cheer up, you might have an unexpectedly fun weekend with a certain blogger friend!