Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


I guess there are two types of people in this world.

Those who LOVE Halloween.

... and those who don't. (i.e. me)

My mom use to own a Halloween Costume Shop and it was the biggest holiday for me growing up. She loved Halloween.

In fact, she use to dress up in costume and bring my class Halloween treats. (Just an FYI: This is mortifing!)

My mom's costumes weren't always PG rated. One year she dressed up as a dinosaur. This was okay. But most of her costumes were like Wenches or something.

She did always bring great toys or treats though.

That was okay.

Anyhow, I hated Halloween and I never liked to dress up. Except when my mom had a Dalmation costume made for me and she dressed up as Cruella de Vil. I loved that one.

Point is - I decorated my front door this year and it looks AMAZING. Everyone stops me and comments about it. Ill post pictures soon!!

0 comments: