Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wish List

The following are all reasons why I need a boyfriend.

Perfume is my love. And my love is expensive.



These are the ones I want to try:
mostly because of their packaging...


Valentino - Gold $55


Marc Jacob - Daisy $57

Dolce & Gabbana $70


Yves Saint Laurent - Young, Sexy, Love $60


Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet Pure Bloom $68


Coach - Legacy $75



Agent Provocateur $55



Chanel - Chance $50



These are the perfumes that I already love and have and need more of:



Coach $70


Prada $70


Valentino - Rock n' Rose $62


Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely $52



Burberry - London $62



Juicy Couture $65

4 comments:

cassandra said...

omg. that first sentence is so appropriate i might have to steal it from you. where is a boyfriend when i need him to buy me frivolous yummy things? i'm dying to try the gucci by gucci.

ps - i have the travel twist version of the chanel chance with two bottles of refills for it left. TWO. my ex boyfriend bought it for me. i'm over it. want it? no seriously, want it?

Anonymous said...

I have smelt Sarah Jessica Parker’s latest ‘Covet’ and this is also beautiful and I am considering purchasing it online. I think that SJP has put a lot of effort into her scents. I’m not a huge fan of Celebrity Perfumes either but I liked SJP’s latest ‘Covet’& it smells great. I found it here with great price:

http://www.perfumezilla.com

Have you bought any celebrity perfume before?

Jackie said...

I love that Marc Jacobs bottle so much that I want to buy it just for that! I can't wear perfume because of my allergies, it makes me sneeze :( Damn allergies ruin everything!

Erin Rose said...

Dasiy is amazing!