Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Do: Be Thankful


image from here.


I am thankful for...

-my wonderful mother who keeps sending me ridiculous emails.

-my father who will soon be here in DC with me - and who will be traveling all the way from Australia to do so!

-my Heavenly Father, who continues to bless me day-by-day.

-that I have a job (even though I won't have one on January 20th, 2009)

-that I have a home. (and a really cute one at that!)

-that I have a great 2nd Family that I will be spending Thanksgiving with. :)

-a couple of possible job interviews in my future.

-cheap gas!!

-our troops that keep us safe all over the world.

-President Bush. :)

-my fun shoe collection.

-that I live in America!!!

-all of those turkeys who sacrificed their life for fat, American bellies.

0 comments: