Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To Do: Leather


image via 100discounts.com, that should tell you something.

First off, I can't even say the word "leather" with out thinking of Stella and her fave "leatha."

Okay, as I mentioned (here) I just started "hanging out" with a new guy.

I kinda like him.

BUT...

he wears a leather jacket. Gag.

I don't think that there is ever really a good excuse for a leather jacket. (Well, maybe this one.)

But let's remember... I live in Washington, DC. The capitol of the sneaker/nylon wearing world and as I wandered the streets today thinking about my boy and his leather jacket I started to notice that the streets were plaqued with tacky leather jackets.

This might be one of my deal-breakers.

BUT...

He gets points though, I mean, since he is a Marine. And that's just hot.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my, a leather jacket wearer. Please tell me it is at least black and not that horrid tan/brownish blazer type. Ewww...makes my skin crawl.

Julie said...

Haha. I thought the same thing when I saw your post title - Leathuh. Stella, you minx.
Lets hear more about this boy. Sometimes you just have to look past things that irk you about a boy and you will grow to love it. Example number one: Hoagie Haven. haha.