Monday, November 24, 2008

To Do: Walk On The Wild Side


(I hope that title gets this stuck in your head!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!)

Thank you Strapless Living for giving me the strength to come out with this...

I LOVE SONS OF ANARCHY!!!

Like hardcore.

Sometimes I feel like a dirty, biker chick when I watch it too.
(Except that I am terrified of motorcycles, I don't smoke or drink, and I keep my legs closed. But other than that I could totally be a regular on the show!!)

My lovely little nugget T got me hooked on this show when I spent time with him in Arizona. And since we are talking about him, I should mention that I love him. A lot.

I tell everyone that I just want to marry a Mormon/Marine. Well, my lovely little nugget is already Mormon... and he just told me the other day that he is enlisting in the Marine Corps.

I couldn't be happier for him!!!

0 comments: