Monday, December 22, 2008

Urgh, I mean Ugg

First off, I hate Uggs. I do not own a pair either.


In fact, when I posted about the Leather Jacket my best guy friend Nat responded, "I have a leather jacket. It is a nice leather jacket and I am going to start wearing it whenever I see you!! Plus, you girls wear those ugly Ugg boots."

I promised him that those aren't my scene though.

But...


they might be soon. :/
Aunj, who is my best friend from ASU, texted me the other night. "Don't hate me but I just bought a pair of Ugg boots. They are dark and I only plan on wearing them with pants."

I laughted out loud at Mr. Smiths when I got that.


Then...
I see these new Uggs over at Natalie's blog.


I kinda like them...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm not a fan of the Uggs either. I told my friend I am "Ugg free and proud!" But those ones aren't quite as bad...

SGM said...

NO! Don't cross over! ;)

this one said...

haha- point taken.