Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To Do: Be Thankful

Today I am thankful for the Gays. 


What does a relationship need to put a little spark back into it? A gay guy to fantasize about The Dude. 

Here is what happened:
A local guy (we will call him Be Gay Al) asked a friend of mine for the name of that Marine that looks like Josh Hartnett. He said that he had the biggest crush on him and wanted to know his name. So my friend asks me for The Dude's first name (since the other Marine/friend only knew his last name - its a Marine/Military thing)

Anyhow my friend tells me about it (and Big Gay Al trys to add The Dude as a friend on Facebook). The only time I met Big Gay Al was when I looked like a total Roseanne. So he was shocked to hear that this grubby girl was dating his fantasy. It made me happy (since I know I don't always look that grubby.)

So thanks Big Gay Al, you made me like The Dude so much more. 


In fact, I woke up early today and made The Dude fresh blueberry pancakes and bacon so that I could bring him breakfast in bed. Thankfully he woke up right before I brought it into him... since I had just burnt the bacon and it set off every fire alarm in my house. Awesome. 

1 comments:

t.ツ said...

So when do we get to see pictures of you and "The Dude" together? hmmm... =)