Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Do: Write Postcards


{picture by me, I know, I total first. this is seriously my messy night stand and I apologize from taking such a quick lame photo.}


So, I grew up with a group of crazy Mormon boys in my small town in Arizona. 

1 - One is married and has a beautiful wife and baby.
{you can see more here}

2 - One moved to Phoenix or something. {I randomly ran into him at a party in college but thats really the last time I heard from him.}

3 - One got into drugs or something and fell of the face of the earth. 

4 - One is on his Mission. 

5 - One is at Marine boot camp. 

Point is, I am closer to boys One, Four, and Five. 

----

Since Four and Five are away and can't use their phones/email I get to write them cards. 

I went to a cute local/neighborhood store 

               {Groovy DC}

to pick up some postcards to send to my boys. 

I soon realized that the cards that one would send to a guy on his Mission are NOT the same cards that you would send to a guy in boot camp. 

#4's cards are all of DC and the monuments. Pretty nice things. 

#5's cards are mostly titty cards. pin-up girls and such. 

:)






ps- The Dude reminds me of these boys. thats why I sorta like him. :)

2 comments:

daddylikeyblog said...

Eeeeek I totally loved that store when I lived right down the block! :)

Anonymous said...

Its going to be so strange having #4 back without crazy #5 and without you Holly. Our adventures will never be the same. Please come home. :)