Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Obsession: Navy SEALs



Not like I need to say anything else...

but I now officially love Navy SEALs. 

...beautiful creatures...

Here is my story:
This weekend I was helping with an event for Navy SEALs and their families and it is the one day out of the year that they can show people what they do. 

There were having a little boat ride so I thought that I would go on it since I love the water. First, you have to take this monster truck looking thing called a "Big Foot" to the beach where they have the boats. So, we arrive and as we are walking over the sand dune to the beach, it happens...

I see FEMALE HEAVEN... I mean a whole f-ing beach of hot, tan, toned, buff men splashing in the ocean wearing short black shorts and tan t-shirts. Seriously ladies. HEAVEN!!

So after wiping the drool from my face and coming back to reality. We decide to try and go on a boat ride but as we are walking over to one of the tiny little dingy boats a wave starts to approach and these hot men start yelling at us to hop on right now. 

So without thinking I jump on (I mean what else do you do but listen when hot Navy SEALs tell you to do something). 

Then I realize... I am wearing white shorts. The waves start splashing over onto me on this little dingy boat. 

my pants start to disappear. Just. Like. That. Gone. 

One of the SEALs makes a joke that it is hardly noticeable. Yeah, stinkin, right! Plus, these two guys on our boat are so flippin' hot that I can't even look at them. I felt that if I did my eyes may burn and I'd loose all eyesight. 

...

End of story, I spend the rest of the day wearing clear pants. Yay me!!

2 comments:

t.ツ said...

Oh Holly...
ONLY YOU!

=D

Anonymous said...

Wow - I loved your story & share your love of Seals - definitely great eye & (insert any erogenous zone) candy. You seem really cool!! Thanks for the great photo!!