Thursday, June 25, 2009

To Do: Enjoy Summer (like really enjoy it!!)


This and this inspired me to live up this summer and really enjoy myself. 

So, I have been thinking... 

I kinda want to spend my summer at the beach. 

Virginia Beach, to be exact. 

I just want to get a silly/fun summer job and spend my time at the beach. 

Being a bum. 

Seriously. 

Any thoughts on this?

:)


This summer I vow to:
-eat watermelon 
-spend many days on the beach
-use my bike, not my car
-treat myself to ice cream every now and then 
-have a campfire on the beach
-buy fireworks and sparklers (and use them!!)
-relax
-wear more dresses
-sit outside as much as possible
-make s'mores
-eat more peaches, pineapple and strawberries
-have a fiesta
-watch the fireworks with my best friend
-relax (some more)
-get a job
-fall in love

3 comments:

saucy apron said...

do it!

Suzanne said...

yay!
i love your list, it all sounds wonderful ~ especially the s'mores part.... mmmmm...

kOrTnI said...

Super cute post! I love it! I'm gonna make a similiar one in my journal! & YES-GO! I think it's a great idea...I've always wanted to do that and I'm just awaiting the opportunity to do so-so GO seize the experience & do it!

Remember to blog about it and keep us all posted! xo