Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010!



You may have read my goals here or you might remember some from here or here. (heck, I even liked re-reading these!)

But here is to 2010...

I hope for a wonderful new year and that I can make it as wonderful as possible.

Now I present my 2010 Goals:

Better at managing my time

Cook more often

Always have good hygiene

Keep up my tan

Work out everyday

Eat more fruits and veggies

Work out everyday (oops, on here twice, maybe it is twice as important!)

Host more parties

Take care of my teeth

Always stay lotioned

Keep clothes in good shape

Get my clothes tailored more

Take better care of my skin

Learn better ettiquette

Travel more

Try new restaurants

Do more things in DC

Blog more interesting things



1 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Try new restaurants, that's a good one!