Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome To My Life...



Do you ever have one of those self-destruction kinda nights?

Boy, I headed down the wrong road today. Trying to focus on me, right? Not guys. I have done so well all year!

...

And then today hit...

1. I emailed a guy I promised I wouldn't email. Then went to lunch with him. He just broke up with his girlfriend. (SCORE!)

2. Flirted shamelessly all day with the cute security guards on base.

3. Went to visit my married work-husband. Lost the back to my earring in his office. (Nothing dirty, just lost it there!) Then texted him when I found it in my shirt when I got home. Then continued to text him.

4. Then texted my ex to tell him that "I think of you every time I think about making breakfast burritos." WHAT!?! What the hell am I doing?

5. Oh, I responded to the text from my old college makeout buddy who is now a hot Navy Seal in Virginia. Swore that dude off too.

Awesome job today Holly! Awesome!!

1 comments:

Steve said...

Ha, it's the weather and/or the cosmos or something. We ALL are in that mood this week, ha. And now I know why I got an email from you this week for the first time in ages! hahahha.

But seriously, you just need to focus only the GOOD potential ones, not the married co-worker or skeezy exes! Flirting with security guards is just fun, but at least give breakup guy a chance to rebound, unless that is all you want it to be with him!