Monday, January 21, 2008

craving a change

so there is a lot changing in my apartment so why not spice it all up a little more. my bff and I spent the weekend scavenging the DMV (for those of you not familiar with the DC area that means the DC/Maryland/Virginia area) for great deals on furniture for our bare apartments...


here are some ideas for my apartment:

living room:
bright yellow fabric bulletin board (like this, this or this, maybe even this) (I love these too!)
television
dvd/vcr player

laundry:
shelving (something like this one or this one)

bedroom:
fullsize bed (either this one or this)

kitchen:
paint (not sure yet on the color, hot pink, bright green...)
kitchen table (actually we just bought a black one with black and wicker chairs)

bathroom:
right now its all white and dark blue but I think a little teal/dark turquoise would look great. this is a bad picture of the color but it really is pretty.

0 comments: