Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things I realized while being sick

- I have seen these travel guides a couple of times this past week and now I really want them!
- I have fallen in love with a new blog today - frolic
- I need to buy more earrings and bracelets
- I really want a dog but I know that I cannot be responsible for one right now
- In order to overcome temptation, you just need to look away
- I need to plan out how I spend my money a little more
- I need to start biking more
- In order to do that, I need to buy a bike seat since mine was stolen
- I would really like to visit Walter Reed sooner rather than later
- I want to start kayaking/rowing this spring
- I need to book a hotel and make plans for my mom's trip here
- I want to start cooking/making better meals
- I want to buy some white pants for this spring
- I really want to move to California, mostly just san diego
- I need to plan a trip to see my sister and her new baby!

0 comments: