Thursday, February 7, 2008

To Do: Valentine's Day!!

Woo hoo! Valentine's Day is coming up and it is one of my favorite holidays! 


I love giving a little something to all of my girlfriends and my co-workers. Everyone loves a little something for v-day! I already have a plan to make some little treats for some of the soldiers at Walter Reed but I want to do a little something for my friends. 

While sitting on the couch that I haven't left since I became sick I was surfing on some new blogs and stumbled upon your heart out. how cute is that name! They have this cd mix idea that is super cute! I think that I may try that!

Side note: I really want to start making more cupcakes. I dont want to eat more cupcakes though so I figure that I can start giving them away to:
- my landloard
- my real estate agent
- the security guys in my office building
- the volunteers who help in our office
- my co-workers
and so on...

0 comments: