Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend Wants!

Ohhhh... my mom is in town which means lots of shopping. Here are my weekend wants!!


Yellow Femi-Cardigan: I fell in love with this in the store today. Its so ladylike! I love it!!


White/Yellow Clutch: I can't figure out if I like the solid white one or yellow printed one better.


Printed Clutch: I love the navy print but the jury is still out on the black and white
 print. Maybe with the right outfit?

Striped Cardigan: I like the yellow and the gray one. Can't pick!! I just love the flowers so much!


Enameled Bangle: Okay, these are at J-Crew for like $50, Ann Taylor for like $25 and here for $13. I think that I once saw them at Target for $8.

Yellow Floral Print Top: I think that this is a fun piece that you can make work for play or work.

Black Print Top: I am not normally a fan of this type of cut for a top but I do love the print. 

Off-the-shoulders Printed Top: This just makes me want summer to come faster. Imagine this with white chinos and some fun yellow handbag.

Yellow Silk Top: This is just so cute on. It looks grea
t with a suit for work and for a fun weekend. I vant one!!


Black Pencil Skirt: I love the one I bought in khaki and I think that you can never have too many!!!

Ruffled Khaki Trench: Once again, I fell in love at J-Crew today... with this little beauty! A-mazing!

Yellow Handbag: Thank you Aldo, I didn't know that I needed this, but I do!

0 comments: