Sunday, March 9, 2008

Not My Favorite Thing: Tours

Lets start this off with a disclaimer...

***I do not mind giving tours to people. It is part of my job. Please
don't be afraid to ask for a tour if you are in the area. I really do love
giving tours and to toot my own horn, I think that I am pretty good at
them.

However... I had to give five, FIVE, tours this weekend. I dont mind when I know the people because its fun to chat with them and show them where I work, but then sometimes I do tours for people as a favor to friends and when you dont know people its just kinda awkward. But its always nice to meet new people.
This weekend was only the beginning of a crazy month though. My mother and one of her old friends comes to town on Tuesday and then I have a week of entertaining them and entertaining a couple friends who are in town as well. Then when my mom leaves her friend is staying here and her husband and daughter are coming to town. I am really looking forward to showing them all around town and especially my cute apartment.


Then there is this huge extra project that I took on for work for Easter. It will take all weekend to set up for it as well. And I have to give tours to all my friends who will be coming to town for the Easter event.

I am really excited to see everyone and show them around my lovely DC.

0 comments: