Sunday, April 20, 2008

Movie Review:

I finally have updated my Blockbuster Queue and have been watching some great movies lately. I must share with you my opinions of them. 


This is just your average mock-movie. Its okay for laughs but nothing special. 
Rating: *

This movie was pretty interesting but I really didn't get the overall point. 
Rating: **

This movie was hysterical. I laughed out loud and watched it twice. 
Rating: *****

This movie was really cute. I just love Miss Little-Miss-Sunshine though. 
Rating: ****

This movie was so fun. It really highlights a fun side of the President. I really love this.
Rating: *****

Long title but good movie. I felt awkward throughout most of the movie because the characters were in such bad positions but it just shows the acting was great. 
Rating: ****

I really liked this movie. Its a darker storyline but a great cast. 
Rating: ****

I liked this movie. Its Dennis did a great job. Interesting bit of history too. 
Rating: ***

Stay away from this movie at all costs. People laughed out loud in the theater because the acting was so bad. 
Rating: Run like hell away from this. 

I know my reviews aren't the most detailed but you get the point. Come on!!

0 comments: