Sunday, April 20, 2008

ALERT!!!!

To all the ladies out there... I have a major announcement!


There are still good men out there!! Repeat... There are still good men out there!!!



I spent the day with a friend and her old flame from the South. He is nothing less than perfect. To review: He was such a gentlemen.

He opened all the doors for both of us.

He paid for every meal.

He held the umbrellas for us.

He has his own company and is pretty darn wealthy.

He could carry on a conversation with all of the girls.

He is an Eagle Scout.

He has his pilot's license.

He really likes my friend but he could still make all her friends feel comfortable and special.

He has his own plane.

He has his own house. (well, more like four of them.)

He is a snazzy dresser.

He was fun.

He came up here to DC just to visit her, on his birthday too!!!

He literally wasn't anything less than the perfect gentleman all day. I sure hope that my friend doesn't let him go!!!
I don't think that I have ever met a better guy. I always hang out with/date losers/assholes/douchebags and so do most of my friends so I never really see good men out there. This was such a rare/eye opening experience for me.

My old roommate Gnomie used to date a really good guy. He was so fun and so nice. We all loved having him around.

My friend The Nanny has a boyfriend with a killer job and he seems really great too.

I rarely meet guys who have good jobs and good personalities and know how to treat the ladies right. I say THE ladies because its one thing to treat your GF right but when you treat her friends right too you are on a whole new playing field.

Today just gave me hope that there are still awesome guys out there that I need to be keeping an eye out for. As my friend Little Z says "Ditch the zeros and join the heros!"
(image via Rodney Smith check him out)

1 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I'm stalking your blog ... and I LOVE your blog. And reading this makes me miss you. ;o) Hope you're good out there on the other side of the country!!