Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Pope: The White House

I have nothing but love for the Pope. I have found today that I love the Pope, everything about him, even though I am not Catholic.

I was blessed to be able to attend the ceremony today. These photos are all from the White House website.




"Hey there!"




I may be in this picture somewhere to the right. See the smoke at the top. Canons. They scared the crap out of me.



Do you see how cute and kind the Pope is. Look at his face!!! I love him!



I believe this is after the Pope spoke and the President said "Awesome speech."



I see Condi at the bottom of this picture. He is so cute!





This lady has a lot of cleavage for singing to the Pope. Not appropriate.


The Popemobile. I have a picture standing right next to it. Ill put it up on my photo blog.



"This way Pope." (I am somewhere there in the background.)



"So... now what?"



"Surprise!!!! Happy Birthday Pope!!" (That's Bill in the hat, the head pastry chef!!)



I LOVE the Pope's little red shoes. More to come on these.


The Casa Blanca



"Bye Pope. Nice to have you."

0 comments: