Monday, April 28, 2008

To Do: Watch More Baseball

I love baseball. love it.

Reasons why:
1- I went to a baseball college and became friends with all the guys. My best guy friend Steven plays in the minor leagues. Baseball guys are way cute too.

2- Arizona is one of the two locations where they have Spring Training. If you were to ask me my favorite time of the year I would say "Spring Training." The tickets are cheap, the weather is nice, and there are like 5 games to choose from a day. I use to try and go to a game a day (or every other day.)

3- DC has a great team... well... the team colors are Red, White and Blue and thats fun! The games are fun and cheap and you can hop on the metro and go anytime.

The only problem is that I can never find anyone to go with me to the games. Guys in DC aren't that into baseball. :(

I love it. I am planning on going to the game today. If you are interested you should come too.

(image of the new stadium from here.)

***Update: I am going to try and go to the game Tuesday night now. Its T-Shirt Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I wanna go!! I love watching baseball!

Our Ohana said...

I LOVE BASEBALL TOO!!! It's my all time favorite time of year! Too bad I'm not in DC ... we'd totally go with ya! :o) (I like the baseball players tight pants)

this one said...

this is why i love you two gals!!!