Saturday, April 26, 2008

To Do: Read All About It

So last night I skipped the baseball game to wait in line at Borders to get Read All About It! signed by Mrs. Bush and Jenna Bush. 


I bought one book and waited in line with all my friends. As we got close to the table where they were sitting I realized that the two crazy men in front of me had a stack of papers and no books to be signed. Urgggh...

So Secret Service and all of Mrs. Bush's staff were all worried about that and trying to get these two crazy men away from the table that I didnt even get to speak to Mrs. Bush. So what do I do. 

I go back, buy two more books and wait in line again. Of course I talked to everyone the first time and all the Secret Service recognized me and teased me for going through twice. But it was all worth it because I got to speak to Mrs. Bush this time and she thanked me for everything. :)

Check out the video about the book here

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

That's AWESOME. And totally like you to buy another book just to talk to her!! haha!!

noelle said...

that is the cutest thing ever. i love that you did that, and i love that the secret service teasted you about it too :).