Thursday, July 3, 2008

Personal Update: Part Two

** We got cable. It will be the end of me. I love Bravo. I forgot how much!


**My dear friend (who was injured in Iraq) is coming with his family to watch the fireworks with me. I am SOOOO excited. 

** Since Little Z wanted to have a "Happy Birthday America" party and I have a nice apartment, we decided to have a party at my house. It looks like Uncle Sam lives in my kitchen right now. 

** I am obsessed with my apartment. Ill add pictures later. 

** I am also obsessed with the Discovery Channel commercial I posted. 

** Little Z and I made cupcakes last night and delivered them to all of our friends around the Complex that we work with. Everyone loves cupcakes. You can do whatever you want when you have cupcakes in your hands!! Haha. 

** I have amazing friends. And family. And an amazing place to work!!

0 comments: