Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Fourth!



Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I was busy all weekend and neglected to blog. I am back though.

Anyhow, the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and I have finally found someone who loves it as much as I do. (Little Z).

We had a lovely "Happy Birthday America" party at my hot apartment this weekend and it was such a hit. That was the first party I have hosted there.

Then we went and watched the fireworks on the South Lawn of the White House with some friends. It was THE most amazing experience ever!

Then my Aunt and Uncle were in town so I had to show them around (see pic above). It was so great to see them! I love visiting with family.

Also my BFF and her little sister were in town and came on some tours with us (see pic above). Then last night (or early this morning) we packed up my BFF for her move to Arizona. We got her out the door and on the road by 1:00am this morning. (sadface!)

I also got a lovely treat in the mail from my swap buddy this weekend. It made my day! I am sending yours this week. Promise!!

0 comments: