Monday, August 18, 2008

100 Things About Me

***I saw this on someones blog and I have been working on it for a while... enjoy

I am a walking contradiction
I hate onions
I get grossed out by feet
I love Morgan Freeman
I want to be a morning person
I try to only wear black or white
I love my childhood
I can find humor in almost anything
I want to travel to Iraq to help those kiddos
I live in DC, pretty much in the center of the world :)
I think that I should read more books
I love my parents, all four of them
I am a total flirt
I am a moderate Republican
I am starting to think that I would like a pearl engagement ring rather than a diamond
I try not to miss breakfast but I rarely eat dinner
I love astronomy, I take after my dad
I try not to drink soda, but I recently fell in love with Ginger Ale
I don’t like chocolate
I love winter and fall
I love to make people happy
I want to have a huge family, all adopted too
I am from a very small town in northern Arizona
I am not a good cook but I am trying to learn
I love the Golden Rule and try to follow it
I love raunchy rap music
I would only marry a man who can fix things himself
I keep a list of things I want to do in my life
I didn’t eat meat for 10 years, now I love it
I am perfectionist and demand a lot from people
I can still wear white on my wedding day
I love learning about history
I need to travel more than I do
I have a lot of "best friends"
I love baking cupcakes for people
I love Havaianas flip flops
I like being challenged at work and enjoy demanding positions
I love having guy friends
I love making things look pretty
I want to buy a kayak
I plan to travel the world… someday soon
I want to own a cupcake shop
I wanna live in New York City at some point
I don’t have a goal in life, just a checklist of things to do
I am very conservative
I am a Sagittarius
I have six piercings
I cry every time I hear the National Anthem
I would like to live in Alaska
I enjoy planning events
I want to learn everything about everything
I love seafood
I am an only child with 15 brothers and sisters
I joined the LDS church when I was 15, I am the only person in my family that is Mormon
I hate it when people label-drop or name-drop
I figure that God gives us lessons for a reason, we better learn from them
I dance like Ellen
I am a work-a-holic and I love being challenged
I want a white Range Rover
I love learning about the White House and the Presidents who have lived there
I have a thing for Marines
I live my life looking forward, I rarely look back
I get motion sick very easily
I want a boat, something classic
I can't nap, I get really grumpy
I want to have a simple home when I grow up
I have a Jeep, I love it
I live by the book, "He's Just Not That Into You"
I love the smell of gasoline
I giggle every time I get into my bed at night
I won't marry a guy unless he takes his plate into the kitchen after eating
I am an optimist
I love summer nights
I want to kiss a stranger someday
I can only sleep when its cold
I want to become a avid runner
I am pretty confident and rarely get nervous
I rarely answer my cell phone
I went to a party school (ASU) but I don't drink (and never have)
I am terrible at keeping in touch with people
I love the Fourth of July
I love stationary
I love wearing skirts
I believe in soul mates
I love learning about interesting places around the world
I have a tattoo
I will not ever date a married man or a guy that I work with
I enjoy volunteering
I love redheads
I cut my own hair for 10 years, it was cute
I am pretty much a tomboy
I love girlie things though
I love Johnny Cash and his love story with June
I lived in Arizona all my life, until I moved to DC
I once wanted to be a plumber when I was younger
I have started to love seafood
I have met President Bush and President Clinton
I always have had short hair
I am like my blog - a collection of things I like and try to re-create
I live my life by one thought, "when I am 70 sitting on my porch, what will mean the most to me?"

3 comments:

Lifes Moments said...

Came across your blog-really cool. I want to steal this off of it :)

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to write a similar list. I love you!!

The McLaws Family said...

oooooo! tattoo huh? pretty sweet! love you!