Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dear NeiNei



I am so sorry for what happened to you and your husband. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. So is Doug Kinneard's family. 

I sent something special your way today from work. I hope you like it. I hope that it surprises you and your family and makes you all feel REALLY special. I also hope that you never find out that it was me who sent it to you. It was inspired from this post. 

I haven't really read too much about your blog before, even though you are blogging from Arizona. But I spent a lot of today go through and reading all your old posts. I want you to know that you make me want to be a better person. 

-you make me want to marry a good guy from church
-you make me want to be a good wife to him. 
-you make me want to have a huge family with amazing kiddos
-you make me want to see that happiness in everything. it seems you love everything in your life. thats so great. 
-you make me want to make my loved ones feel special all the time.
-you make me want to keep in better touch with my family. 
-you make me want to raise my kiddos to be happy, healthy and confident. you do this so well!

I hope you get better. You and your family are amazing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

-this one

0 comments: