Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Do: Arizona

I am coming home *bitches! Get excited!
*I cuss thats my one flaw. okay.

highway 163 Arizona, originally uploaded by Wolfgang Staudt.

I am so pumped. I miss Arizona so much. I haven't been home since Christmas and that was only for like 4 days.

I was talking to a co-worker who is also from Arizona and he was showing me pictures of his recent trip home of his ranch. It got me homesick. So I booked a flight and had my (retired) parents rearrange their travels for me. (thanks again!)

I look forward to:

-Prescott (its pronounced pres-kit) with my Beaver and going out on Whiskey Row. And seeing all my political family there.

-Flagstaff with Tyler, maybe seeing the Grand Canyon, maybe going kayaking like we talked about last night. Who knows.

-Scottsdale with Ryan and Casey. Oh, I love you boys. I can't wait to laugh with you and talk about old times.

-home with the family, since you did rearrange your vacation at the last minute since I got home sick.

-seeing you, and you, and you.

I am just so excited. I want to see everyone. Ill be home Aug 30th - Sept 7th. Yay!!

3 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited to see you!! I think you and I should go over to Ryan and Hannah's together while you're here and take over Danica and play with her all day!!! And then we should go to a ball game! Get some cheap D-backs tickets! How fun!

The McLaws Family said...

deawna.mcdowell@asu.edu

Erin Rose said...

glad your excited to see me:( i dont even get blog shout outs anymore