Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To Do: Tan

Since I finally have cable, I watch a lot of trashy TV. Its who I am.

This means a lot of E! and Bravo.

Which means I watched Sunset Tan this weekend.


Meet "The Olly Girls" - Holly and Molly. I love "The Olly Girls!"

Point being... I decided to get tan again. (Now, I am from Arizona. Arizona is pretty "West Coast" and we like our bleach blonde hair and fake tans. Sorry)

So I went kayaking and got a little natural sun. Then I did the "Fake-n-Bake" thing. Then I did the spray tan thing. Now I am tan. Very tan.

AND... I keep getting compliments. Sooo... let the tans begin. Fake it until you make it. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart Sunset Tan!!!! I got re-addicted this weekend also. I even got my male roommate addicted :D "The Olly Girls" are sooo stupid that they're funny.