Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today I Pray...

that I will be a good mother someday.
that I will find the man of my dreams someday.
that I will make good career choices.
that I can help others throughout my lifetime.
that I will be a fun grandmother someday.
that I can be a good wife - and always be a wife first.
that I can continue to live out my dreams/goals.
that I can be a good example of my church.
that our soldiers are safe all over the world.
that I can travel the world.
that I can do good works where ever I go.
that I live a healthy life.
that I will have happy children who make good decisions.
that my future husband (where ever he may be) will have a good day tomorrow.
that our new President stays safe and helps our country.
that I will continue to laugh. even at myself.
that that I have the strength and wisdom to make good choices.
that my Heavenly Father continues to watch over me.
that I will always be happy.

0 comments: