Monday, December 8, 2008

To Do: Welcome the Holidays

via whitehouse.gov

What up Christmas? I am so excited for your arrival.

Oh, and my burfday is coming up!! (Dec 15th!!)

Its cold as hell here in DC. (That is, if hell was cold and filled with politicians and lawyers. But who knows!!)

Thank you Joanna for the shout out this morning. (Check them out HERE!!) It made my week! (I needed that!!)

So, my dad comes into town tomorrow. I haven't seen him in 3 years!! I am so excited!

Within 24 hours of landing in DC my dad will be shaking the President's hand and attend the White House Christmas Party with me! I am so excited!!

(Still need to find something to wear though!)

Talk soon!!

3 comments:

evencleveland said...

Holy moly - fun! What did you wear?

daddylikeyblog said...

Aaaahhh what an exciting life you lead in the white house! I was so sad that we didn't get a chance to meet up when I was there but I'm sure I'll be back...
Have a great time with your dad!

Anonymous said...

Give your Dad a HUGE hug from me please! Im sorry I didn't get to see him while he was here in Cali :(