Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Accessory of the Day:


I love this J-Crew gold belt. I really want it. 

I have been wearing a lot of neutral colors lately. I really realized this when I was headed into the dressing room the other day at Forever21 and I was checking out what the girl in front of me was trying on. It was a disaster. She was a disaster. Horrible choices in every color of the rainbow. Then I asked myself, "why the heck to people wear color!?!" 

Like its not normal or something. 

I am so weird. 

Then I looked down at what I was taking into the dressing room. 6 things. all white or cream. 

How lame am I!?!

Big difference from my White House attire. 
Work me: Black and White
Unemployed me: tan and white. 

Point is, I think that this gold belt would be really cute with both b&w and my current neutral palate. 

Umm, just thinking over about every other Accessory of the Day that I have posted and...yup...pretty much all gold. Haha. 

Stay classy. 

0 comments: