Monday, August 31, 2009

To Do: Eat, Drink and Be Merry

Just for the record... I am not getting married anytime soon.

Still need a crucial part of that equation.

But, I haven't been able to quit thinking about these images.

You see, I am a pretty conservative gal. I wear pearl studs everyday, I only like things that are black/white, and I everything must be simple and clean in my life.

But I want to marry my best friend. (just need to find him)

And I cannot stop thinking about having a wild wedding someday.



Not too long ago I watched Rachel Getting Married (which is totally a weird movie) but I am just in love with their wedding. Everything about it actually. But I mostly love the reception. I want a reception like that. Showgirls are a must. And I am not kidding.








And I also can't quit thinking about this circus-themed wedding that Joanna posted about on Smitten.

I love the fact that it looks fun and simple.









I love the food idea!! Just simple good ol' food.






I want a wedding that is full of love. And I want everyone to have the most ridiculously amazing time. I think weddings should be about love and not money.

1 comments:

Steve said...

Themed weddings and more "ethnic" weddings are always more fun, for everyone, than just the traditional style favored here in America. I've been to some more lively funerals overseas than weddings here!!!!