Monday, January 7, 2008

"and it was all yellow"


so I tend to be somewhat obsessed with organizing things. as you can see, "getting organized" was not on my list of new year's resolutions.

today at the office, things were a little slow so I decided to clean up my office. at first glance it always seemed to be pretty organized but all you had to do was open a drawer or two and you may see a different story. this was the task I tackled today. but instead of just cleaning everything up, I had to make it look good as well.

like most things in my life (and this isn't a figure of speech) everything is black and white, sometimes with a splash of color. my office was pretty much the same until today when I brought yellow into the mix. I used all yellow folder and accessories and re-organized my office. I even added a yellow ribbon to support the troops!

simple...yet sophisticated.

0 comments: